No. (617) 419-0203 | hello@pizzutiphotography.com

Rock the Dress | Wedding Portrait Session | Lodi, CA

Posted by: In: Rock the Dress, Wedding 01 Mar 2010 Comments:
e092509_19
Rachel + Joe’s Rock the Dress in Lodi, CA

Lodi, CA – A photographer’s dream consists of a dynamic location, beautiful light, and of course, eager and responsive subjects. This session had it all, from Rachel’s choice of cowboy boots to the Farmall tractor to the broken down pick-up truck all the way to that gorgeous California light. With temperatures pushing triple digits all that week we need to give major credit for the resolve of Joe and Rachel who were pretty much game for anything we wanted to do that evening.

We couldn’t have asked for a better Rock the Dress session, thanks to you Rachel and Joe!

Comments:

1. Posted by katy gray 03 Mar 2010 at 1:00 pm Reply

Great session – love the shot of them holding hand in front of the truck.

2. Posted by claire dobson 04 Mar 2010 at 3:57 pm Reply

Love these! Love the lighting and love the truck!

3. Posted by Michael - Slidell Louisiana Portrait Photographer 04 Mar 2010 at 9:27 pm Reply

Spectacular shots… love the tractor!

4. Posted by Mike Lichtenwalner 06 Mar 2010 at 2:53 am Reply

Great work, keep it up! πŸ™‚

5. Posted by Virginia Beach Photographer 06 Mar 2010 at 7:11 am Reply

Great use of available light! Nicely done!

6. Posted by Adam Cavanagh 10 Mar 2010 at 12:08 am Reply

Wonderful work. Some really cool lighting.

7. Posted by angie andrews - Utah Wedding Photographer 10 Mar 2010 at 1:27 pm Reply

What a fun session. Great work.

8. Posted by NickP 12 Mar 2010 at 12:56 pm Reply

What a beautiful and fun set. LOVE the framing and light. Am sure the couple adore them!

9. Posted by Philip Hawkins Wedding Photographer Edinburgh 19 Mar 2010 at 11:48 am Reply

Looks like you all had great fun. Love the brides boots!

10. Posted by Lloyd Dobbie 20 Mar 2010 at 2:20 am Reply

Fabulous set of photographs, I also love the bride’s boots. They’re obviously a great couple to work with, well done!
    Lloyd – wedding photographer in London

11. Posted by Anthony Sobie 25 Mar 2010 at 3:31 pm Reply

Excellent wedding photographs, so many great shots of their wedding day, I especially love the old truck in the shots – and you gotta love the boots!! Well done.

12. Posted by Gary - Northamptonshire Wedding Photographer 27 Mar 2010 at 6:48 pm Reply

Great Location and light, good subjects, it doesn’t look like work at all ! Well done! πŸ™‚

Regards,

Gary – Northamptonshire Wedding Photographer

13. Posted by Rachel Soria 27 Apr 2010 at 6:22 pm Reply

I don’t think I could be any be happier with my photos. Thank you Ash & Rich you two are truly talented. XOXO-rach

14. Posted by Al from Photography Tips Blog 24 Jun 2010 at 6:43 am Reply

Love these shots! I’m just beginning to learn all about photography, and took a few pics of a friend’s wedding a few weeks ago, wish I could get my shots up to this kind of standard. I love the character and sense of fun in the photos – great job!

15. Posted by Tom - Wedding Photographer Cornwall 25 Jan 2011 at 1:33 pm Reply

Some amazing photos – really giving me inspiration for some of my own couple shoots. Love the bottom-right image especially – very dramatic.

16. Posted by Riley - Wedding Photographer in Cornwall 17 Apr 2011 at 12:11 pm Reply

Great shots – love the natural separation lighting in the top two images. Beautiful location also!

17. Posted by Heather C.-Limo Services in Indiana 06 May 2011 at 1:38 am Reply

Great shots. Very creative for having the old barn and an old tractor as a setting. I praise your imagination.

Heather C.
    MyBlog

18. Posted by Sydney Wedding Photographer | Samuel Burns 03 Jun 2011 at 10:44 pm Reply

Really love the use of light in these, dig the truck too!

19. Posted by Nathan 29 Oct 2011 at 5:08 pm Reply

beautiful shots! I don’t have the skill yet to achieve something like this, but as they say practice makes perfect. Workin’ on it!

20. Posted by Samantha 28 Feb 2012 at 5:35 pm Reply

Wow! The theme is really nice. It’s very distinct and it creates a lasting impression. I think great photo shoots come with a great concept or theme. It enhances a great story portrayed in the shots. And yes, I do! I do think the boots with the wedding dress is a super duper great idea. I love it!

Cheers!